Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10 Neurotics poster is now at the printer


Click for larger image

Yes, I know, I know. Procrastination doesn't pay off, and now I am late on the poster. But I have finally gotten it together and it is at he printer. I kept it PG rated, for the clubs and stores that will be hanging it. Would you like a copy of the 10 Neurotics poster? It is not yet on sale, but you can add your name to the list at the Projekt.com store and we will email you as soon as we have them.

We have shows coming up in early November. Cambridge Mass is confirmed for Thurs Nov 5. Three more shows to be announced any day!


And, finally, I have been having fun communication with some of you on my facebook page, concerning my rants about Illegal Downloads. Add your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment